1) Euspert, spol. s r. o. is the operator of the website euspert.com and related websites (hereinafter referred to as "Website" or "Operator" or "Euspert") and the provider of services on the Website.
3) The website is an information space about labor market, human resources, enterprise, international mobility. It is run by journalists and specialists in the labor market at an international level. The business activity of the Operator is not a recruitment for reimbursement under Act. 5/2004 Coll. on employment services and on the amendment of certain acts as amended
are interpreted as follows:
Company (or Recruiter): A natural person or a legal entity that uses or intends to use the services provided on the Website, in particular, to find a suitable employee.
- data subject: natural person, whose personal data are regarded
- user (can also be a jobseeker): A natural person who uses the services provided on the Website in order to use the website, read the articles and comment on them, search for a suitable job in the lists, have a profile in the platform (is a data subject)
- Profile CV: A summary of a users data.
- Services: Products that the Operator provides to the Company (or the Recruiter)s and to the Users especially through the Website.
- Price List: A list containing the prices of Services that the Operator provides to its Company (or the Recruiter)s.
- Job offer: The advertisement posted on the Website in order to find a suitable employee
5) The Operator informs about the fact that through the Web site
Parliament and the Council 2002/58/ES about privacy and electronic
Web site. With the help of the Internet browser the user can block or
delete Cookies. The Operator informs the Client that blocking Cookies
can limit the full use of the Web site.
6) Many services of the portal are provided without giving any registration data (among the most important are reading and discussing the contents of the blog magazine and using the search engine for job offers). When the transmission of data is necessary for the requested service, as well as for all that is required by legal obligations, it is obvious that the refusal to provide data in whole or in part may prevent Euspert to comply with requests and to perform the services required.
7) A User and a Company (or Recruiter) may cancel its registration at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com (subject: delete) or (preferable, because with immediate effect) by the internal system. - The Operator reserves the right to delete an account or stored files that are not updated or active for more than 12 months.
8) The Services provided to Users on the Website include in particular the option to:
- Reply or respond to posted Job Offer. A User is entitled to respond to a Job Offer posted on the Website; this Service is also available to Users not registered on the Website. Some jobs are only indexed on the site and refer to the original source (Euspert has no responsibility on the websites which offers recall and their mode of application), other are inserted directly by the company. In any case, anonymous jobs being prohibited, each job always shows the name of the Company (or Recruiter) and the User can contact the company directly to apply.
- Create a job search agent on the Website for the job offers posted on the Website based on search criteria specified by User and have suitable job offers to his e-mail address.
- Participate in discussions on the blog magazine operated on the Website of the Operator.
- Archive the sent replies to Job Offers posted on the Website.
9) Euspert doesn't provide services like a Database of CV's for Recruiters. Profile CV will be available only to companies that are granted directly by the user.
Euspert is not a job agency or an intermediary, but simply provides space to Recruiters and Users to meet in autonomy. Euspert can never control all the jobs listed and doesn't take responsibility for the content of the job posts.
We do our best to check the credibility of the companies that advertise on Euspert however sometimes doing the best is no enough. We ask you to pay attention and never trust the companies that ask you money, because Euspert's terms don't allow it. As per Euspert's terms, none can ask money from Users and the companies offering them various positions. If you come in contact with such a company please let us know immediately!
Euspert doesn't take responsibility for the content of the job posts, application process, job interview, etc.
10) It is mandatory that the user's data entered during registration, must contain truthful information exonerating Euspert from the responsibility of entering false and illegal information or covered by copyright.
11) Euspert (while adopting the maximum safety measures) does not guarantee that the portal is free of errors or that the portal and / or servers may not be damaged from external attack or other technical defects of whatever nature and all users and Companies (or Recruiters) take note that Euspert in no way can be held liable for any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, resulting from access to or use of services offered on the portal and / or interruption of the operation of the portal.
12) Euspert may at any time remove or suspend an account (Recruiter or User) from its database (in any case, the removal is always due to valid reasons)
13) Posting the Job Offer After a successful registration, the Company (or the Recruiter) is entitled to post a Job Offer on the Website. The Job Offer is published according to the following rules:
- The Company (or the Recruiter) itself posts a Job Offer and determines its content, while a Job Offer must contain at least the minimum criteria specified by the Operator.
- The Operator reserves the right to modify the Job Offer so that it is in accordance with the custom and practice regarding filling in the forms on the Website. The Operator reserves the right to modify the Job Offer to correct any errors or inaccuracies.
- It is absolutely forbidden to ask money (fee or any other payment) from Users
- It is absolutely forbidden to offer different position of what is posted in the job post
- It is forbidden to post jobs anonymous or which do not contain the exact company name or the Recruiter name and data.
14) The Operator reserves the right not to post or delete a posted Job Offer:
which is contrary to the laws, to ethical standards or decency,
in which the Company (or the Recruiter) conditions the job matching and/or recruitment or similar employment with a handling fee or other payment,
presenting multiple job offers within a single form for the job (i.e. within one Job Offer),
which is incomplete or misleading or contains false information or reduces the quality of Services provided on the Website for other reasons,
with advertising or marketing content or with information about the products or Services of the Company (or the Recruiter) or of a third person,
which may damage the reputation of the Operator or of a third party,
If the job is of an erotic nature or rises suspicion about it being this type of work,
If the same job was posted earlier on the Web site by one Company (or the Recruiter),
which includes a job opportunity through MLM (multilevel marketing) or doorstep sales.
15) User's Profile CV - Euspert doesn't provide services like a Database CV's for companies. Companies (or Recruiters) can only have access to the data of Users sent by application directly to them. The Company (or the Recruiter) is entitled to use the data of Users obtained from the Operator's CV Database only to find suitable employees.
16) Before creating a Profile on the Website or sending a Response to a Job Offer, the User declares that all the provided data is true.
17) Without the express consent of the User, the Operator shall not be entitled to process the data of the User.
18) The Operator undertakes that it and its authorised persons that come into contact with the personal data of the User while carrying out their work shall maintain the confidentiality of the data in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection, and shall not use such data for personal use or disclosure to third parties without the consent of the person concerned. Provisions of this paragraph shall not affect the obligations of the relevant legislation and/or the decisions of the bodies concerned.
19) The site contains contact forms. The data included in this form (usually only name and email) will be used only to answer questions or respond to requests for assistance and never for promotional purposes or other purposes. Obviously, will not be sold and shared with third-parties and do not constitute data registration.
20) Data of private users are collected by the Data Controller by filling in specific forms (hereinafter referred to as "form") proposed on line on the website. Forms are of different types depending on the type of service that the user intends to use.
Facebook Connect: if you (user) have a facebook account, you can also register on the site using the Facebook Connect app. Choosing this type of registration you agree that your data is used in order to receive emails with jobs and news (emails could be interrupted with a simple click). Registration with Facebook does not authorize Euspert to use the data for advertising and promotional purposes (the user who wants to grant this type of use can set the appropriate field of authorization in their own private area, without, however, that the non-provision to grant such authorization would prejudice in any way the use of the portal).
Mobile: from mobile (smartphone), to simplify registration, you can register simply by entering your email in the field at application stage, and then complete the data later by PC. In such a case the password is generated automatically. Choosing this type of registration you (user) agree that your data is used in order to receive emails with jobs and news (emails could be interrupted with a simple click). This registration does not entitle Euspert to use the data for promotional purposes and advertising (the user who wants to grant this type of use can set the appropriate field of authorization in their own private area, without, however, that the non-provision to grant such authorization would prejudice in any way the use of the portal).
Email alert: you can also register by simply entering the email in the field alert. In such a case the password is generated automatically. Choosing this type of registration you agree that your data is used in order to receive emails with jobs and news (emails could be interrupted with a simple click). This registration does not entitle Euspert to use the data for advertising and promotional purposes (the user who wants to grant this type of use can set the appropriate field of authorization in their own private area, without, however, that the non-provision to grant such authorization would prejudice in any way the use of the portal).
The Data Controller collects data on companies on-line on the website, or through direct contact.
21) Special Categories of Personal Data and unnecessary data (not required) - Euspert not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data . Users are not allowed to fit data relating to: racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in political parties or movements, trade-union membership, data concerning health or sex life and any other Special Categories of Personal Data identified by legislation.
22) Not required data: Euspert collects only the data strictly necessary for the service requested. Users are not allowed to enter personal data unnecessary and not required. In particular users are are not allowed to include: social security number (or similar), day and month of birth, home address, marital status, judicial data, health data, financial data.
23) The personal information of private users are collected by Euspert in order to allow the user to have their own electronic profile available for applications and use the advanced features of the platform in their own restricted area (for example: saving jobs, select the advanced criteria in the internal search engine, etc ..).
In case of providing a specific consent (not mandatory), the data
provided can be used for commercial purposes, to send commercial and
promotional communications relating to products, services or
commercial activities also related company third-parties, activities
sales, both direct and indirect, of goods and services, for purposes
marketing, sending newsletters and promotion, promotion of training
opportunity, franchise, and any other type of promotional
communications relating to goods and services also with the help (and
communication of data) of commercial third parties.
In addition to these communications (which consent is never mandatory and if given can' be revoked at any time), Euspert can send at any time to all registered users emails with information necessary to the correct use of site (for example, password changes, changes in the operation of the site, etc. ...).
If the user decides specifically, can also upload the CV Profile on Euspert (in PDF, word o similar), after registering. Once the application is made, the user is aware that the companies will always receive directly the CV (Euspert does not manage any activity of "intermediation" and selection of the CV) and the Recruiter can use its Data for the purpose of making job offers, both for the research object of the application and future research (if not stated otherwise, in which case specify in the application that the data can be used only for current research and not for other jobs)
In the interests of transparency and seriousness, Euspert sro allows its users to take advantage of the functionality and services of the site and apply for all jobs, even deciding that their data will NOT be used for promotional and commercial purposes. So at any time the user can choose (by selecting Do not accept in their own private area or in registration) to don't authorize the use for this purpose, but still have full access to the site's features and an active account as a registered user.
The user can also decide whether or not to grant permission to the processing of data for sending newsletters and jobs
Euspert doesn't build databases of candidates and does not collect CVs of candidates for intermediation of labor. So the user is aware that will have the CV file loaded to the storage platform (such as might be any external cloud service), but Euspert will not make available to other companies and will be only the candidate himself decide to use it to send it to individual companies responding to individual jobs (and only those companies will receive it directly and can read it).
The data collection of companies is done in order to make their data available on line, to insert their jobs and to use the platform in reserved area.
24) Euspert menage the data in compliance with regulatory requirements, ensuring full compliance with the law, contracts and regulations. The registration and processing of data takes place in paper and electronic form, with logic strictly related to the above, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of data. The Data Controller handles personal data and processes them either directly or using the work of others who act as managers, internal or external to the structure of the owner, or in the capacity of appointees. The data are processed by the Data Controller in Slovakia at the registered office.
25) The personal data concerning the subject may be communicated and transferred to third parties authorized by the Data Controller, with the sole purpose of providing the services requested by the user.
If the user is a jobseeker to present offers by sending the CV to companies (also using the platform submission tool) it is aware that these companies also will be data controllers (relieving Euspert from any use of such)
26) In the event that at any time Euspert decides to transfer or sell the website to another company or entity, will be sold also all personal data stored in it, always respecting the laws on privacy and providing users with the same rights as present in this statement.
27) The data processing will last no longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the collection, storing search criteria, notification, publication of jobs, contact the companies, the ability to access restricted areas. So, the treatment will last until the account is active.
28) The data subject shall be entitled to request upon a written
application from the controller
a) confirmation whether his personal data are or are not being processed, b) information about the state of processing of his personal data in the filing system in a generally intelligible form c) exact information, in a generally intelligible form, about the source from which the controller obtained his personal data for their processing, d) list of his personal data , in a generally intelligible form, which constitute the subject of the processing, e) rectification or erasure of his inaccurate, incomplete or not updated personal data, which constitute the subject of the processing, f) erasure of his personal data, if the purpose of their processing was fulfilled; if any official documents containing personal data constitute the subject of the processing, he may request their returning, g) erasure of his personal data which constitute the subject of processing if there was a violation in the Law, h) blocking of his personal data due to the cancellation of the consent for personal data processing before its expiration.
29) Website's owner (and Data Controller): Euspert sro, with registered office at Pod Hajom 1358/137, 018 41 Dubnica Nad Vahom, Slovak Republic, European Union, Trencin register companies number 25369 / R - ICO: 46429336 - VAT: SK2023373429
30) Euspert owns Security Directive Project, prepared by NPS that guarantees the perfect state of safety and regulatory compliance and is updated according to the current laws. Euspert sro guarantees using the most accurate technical means to preserve security and constantly monitoring the security level. You can also contact at any time the Data Controller, directing requests to the following address: Euspert s.r.o. - Pod Hajom 1358/137 - 01841 Dubnica nad Vahom (Slovakia). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also read Cookie rules